top of page



Do you need an EOR (Engineer of Record Letter), or do you have any permits you need to open or close on your current project? Our qualified staff will inspect and verify on the field, all the requirements needed to comply with the city's current building codes on any ongoing projects, or any structural issues on existing residential or commercial buildings. Our staff then will write any of the required letters needed in order to open or close any permits. 

bottom of page